Kamis, 22 September 2011

The Unsent Poem

 Favorite song plays in the background
 Every lyric reminding me of you
 Conversations running through my head
 
So many things that I wish you knew

 
Everytime that you brought me happiness
 I just never quite knew what to say
 I was afraid to say the wrong thing
 Thinking it would make you go away

   
Every night I did the same old thing


 I wrote poem after poem on my bed
 I love you written a hundred ways
 Because of fear, they were never said


 The stack of poems stands tall
 Not one ever making it to you
 You simply walked away from me
 And a love that you never knew


 If only I would have taken a chance
 I know that you would still be here
At night I still write you many poems
 Only now the ink is mixed with tears


    by Brandon
   








Artikel Terkait